My friend Rob tagged me for a meme. It’s been forever since I’ve done one, mainly since I really don’t like them much. Generally I think that people would find out about me based on what I write in general or in hanging out together.
In any case, here’s the meme:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1) My favorite season is sweater and turtleneck season (sometime around mid September or October)
2) I’m realizing that I’m an incredible hypocrite, hoping people will live one way without being willing to step out in faith and make drastic changes to my life (and my families) to help people in need
3) I like carrots. Not a little bit, but a lot. Almost every night for the past few years I’ve eaten one or two carrots a night (un peeled) with salad dressing to dip them in. And still I need contacts. Oh, and Dr. Who, maybe even a little more than carrots, and all the Doctor’s are great in their own way
4) I’m in the top 99.9% income of people in the world (as are every one of you reading my blog) and yet I always worry about money
5) I’m convinced technology can change our world thousands of times faster than we will let it because “it’s not how we’ve ever done it before” is our mantra and standards move too slowly. For example, I just dropped XM radio because, for 1/4 the cost, I can use Pandora on my phone in the car and skip songs, make my own stations and find music Rachel likes
6) I’m a control freak. This has led to me never being drunk, or even all that tipsy
The best people who might actually do this are:
Cindy: One of my good friends from college who I see far too little of but Erin hears about daily in the forums. If you want to know what it’s like to be a stay at home mom, Cindy’s is the blog to watch.
Melissa: Another one of my good friends from college who I see far more often than Cindy despite her living 3 hours farther away. Again, Erin hears about her daily in the forums. Did I ay Cindy; blog for stay at home mom stuff? Melissa’s is pretty good too.
Mason/Miriam: Among my best friends at church with a cute kid who thinks I’m a freak and avoids me.
Kat: Possibly the smartest person I know. She’s a brilliant scientist who is living her dream and finally in the U.K. living the crazy British life.
Kate: One of the best writers I’ve met, though I rarely get to see her writing. Some day we’ll fix that.
Jessica: Another good friend from church who has more musical talent in her little finger than I do in my whole body. Plus she’s smart, how often do you get smart artists? Okay, often I suppose. She’s another stay at home mom… I’m noticing a trend.