I can only think of one word to describe our Easter service at St. Matthew's today…
I don't mean just a little out there, or even unbelievable. It was crazy ridiculous. Here are a few reasons:
- The energy of the music was crazy
- Fireworks during the sermon
- BUT (ridiculous, especially since the fireworks acted unexpectedly)
- The quality of the music was at about the same level of a concert
- 200 people clapping after every song
- Prayers of salvation and accepting Jesus Christ as our savior (ridiculous for us Episcopalians)
- Hundreds of Easter eggs hidden around the grounds
- Did I mention the music?
Seriously, everything came together in what has to be the best church service I've ever attended.
I wish you could have shared it. For those of you who took part, you were absolutely amazing.
HAPPY EASTER! The Lord Is Risen, Alleluia!